Monday, March 17, 2014

9 Inspirational Quotes from Pixar Movies


That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most. - Russell, Up

We scare because we care. - Henry J. Waternoose. Moster Inc.

I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand. -Lightning McQueen, Cars

When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming. - Dory, Finding Nemo

I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now.  - Edna, The Incredibles

If you had the chance to change your fate, would you? Princess Merida, Brave

I don't want to survive. I want to live. - Captain, Wall E

I know it's a rock! Don't you think I know a rock when I see a rock? I've spent a lot of time around rocks! - Flik, A Bug's Life

Change is nature. The part we can influence. And it starts when we decide. - RÈmy, Ratatouille

No comments:

Post a Comment